YOUR LIPS YOUR EXPRESSIONS
Enhance the beauty of your lips
Beautify your lips with dermal fillers
Your lips are one of the most expressive parts of you: you smile, laugh, speak, whisper and kiss.
TEOXANE Laboratories specifically designed extremely stretchy gels, to adapt naturally to your movements, your expressions and become one with your lips 1,2.
SUBTLE OR PLUMP ?
What is the desired outcome you would like to achieve for your lips?
SUBTLE WITH TEOSYAL RHA KISS®
RHA KISS® hyaluronic injection is ideal for a 1st lip treatment, to highlight the contour of your lips and give a subtly enhanced volume.3,4
PLUMP WITH TEOSYAL RHA® 3
Plump your lips with RHA® 3 hyaluronic acid injection, a firmer gel designed to enhance your natural shape and bring volume to your lips.5
Thanks to the usage of the lips fillers we achieve the harmony, balance and proportions .
MAINTAIN RESULTS AT HOME WITH [3D] LIP, YOUR PLUMPING LIP CARE 6, 7
Thanks to his powerful combination of ceramides , microspheres of collagen and hyaluronic acid, [3D]Lip maintains the outcomes of your lip injection at home.
The cryo-metallic applicator provides a cooling effect for maximum comfort.
HYDRATED, SMOOTHED AND PLUMPED LIPS AFTER ONE APPLICATION
100% of patients have both an immediate and long-lasting effect.8
- R1. Faivre J, et al. Advanced Concepts in Rheology for the Evaluation of Hyaluronic Acid-Based Soft Tissue Fillers. Dermatol Surg. 2021 Jan.
- Micheels P, Sarazin D, Besse S, Eliasd B. Comparison of Two Swiss-Designed Hyaluronic Acid Gels: Six-Month Clinical Follow-Up. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017 Feb 1;16(2):154-161.
- Teoxane Survey Europe & MENA “Lip treatment in clinics” by 239 injectors, December 2020
- RHA KISS®= TEOSYAL RHA KISS®- Instructions for use
- RHA®3 = TEOSYAL RHA®3 – Instruction for use
- After 28 days of use, self-assessment
- In-vivo test evalutation carried out on 22 volunteers during 28 days by an independent laboratory, 2019
- [3D]Lip is a cosmetic product according to European regulation 1223/2009. Cosmetic products are not designed to be injected.