Needs by area
Choose your area of concern
Neck & chest
Effects of ageing
Sun-damaged skin, loss of skin elasticity1,5
Thin, damaged skin wrinkles, sagging skin5 and imperfections, characteristic ‘turkey neck1,2
Expectations from aesthetic treatment
Smoothing of neck lines for a younger-looking appearance1,5
Hydration & tonicity6
Long-lasting result3 with minimum side effects3,4
TEOSYAL PURENSE REDENSITY® 17
Designed for dermis redensification7 (face, neck and décolleté).
TEOSYAL RHA® 18
For the treatment of fine wrinkles in the face, neck and décolleté.8
TEOSYAL RHA® 1 and TEOSYAL® PURESENSE Redensity 1 are trademark of the firm TEOXANE SA. These products are gel that contains hyaluronic acid, and 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride (local anesthetic can induce a positive reaction to anti-doping tests). In the case of known hypersensitivity to lidocaine and/or amide local anaesthetic agents, we recommend not use lidocaine-containing products and please refer to products without lidocaine. They are class III medical device and are regulated health product bearing the CE marking (CE2797) under this regulation.
Local manifestations: inflammatory reactions (erythema, oedema, pain at the point of injection), haematomas, itching, temporary loss of sensitivity around the injected area, dyschromia, abscesses, indurations, nodules (possibly granulomas).
General manifestations: immediate hypersensitivity up to anaphylactic shock, migration of the implant.
Rare but serious adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment or blindness, skin necrosis and stroke.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist for more information.
Please refer to instructions for use. The product availability depends on registration, please contact your local distributor. Please inform the manufacturer TEOXANE of any side effects or any claim as soon as possible to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bass LS. Injectable filler techniques for facial rejuvenation, volumization, and augmentation. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015;23(4):479-88.
- Coleman SR, Grover R. The anatomy of the aging face: volume loss and changes in 3-dimensional topography. Aesthet Surg J. 2006;26(1S):S4-9.
- Gold MH. Use of hyaluronic acid fillers for the treatment of the aging face. Clin Interv Aging. 2007;2(3):369-76
- TEOXANE DoF 207414-E_ADV-TEOSYAL_UK.pdf (page 56, reference 3: TEOXANE International study 2017)
- Vanaman M, Fabi SG, Cox SE. Neck rejuvenation using a combination approach: our experience and a review of the literature. Dermatol Surg. 2016;42 Suppl 2:S94-S100.
- Study Report TEOSYAL® PureSense Redensity [I]. Dr Knoll, Dr Vivier, Dr Carre, Dr Micheels. 2013.
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY 1 Notice
- TEOXANE Data on File.Teosyal RHA® 1 Notice.