Needs by area
Choose your area of concern
Neck & chest
Effects on ageing
Sun-damaged skin, loss of skin elasticity6,17
Thin, damaged skin wrinkles, sagging skin17 and imperfections, characteristic ‘turkey neck6,9
Expectations from aesthetic treatment
Smoothing of neck lines for a younger-looking appearance6,17
Hydration & tonicity22
Long-lasting result10 with minimum side effects10,13
TEOSYAL PURESENSE REDENSITY® 122
Designed for dermis redensification22 (face, neck and décolleté).
TEOSYAL RHA® 118
For the treatment of fine wrinkles in the face, neck and décolleté.18
TEOSYAL RHA® 1, TEOSYAL RHA® 2, TEOSYAL RHA® 3, TEOSYAL RHA® 4, TEOSYAL® PURESENSE Redensity 1, TEOSYAL® PURESENSE Redensity 2, TEOSYAL PURESENSE KISS® and TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTRA DEEP are trademark of the firm TEOXANE SA. These products are gel that contains hyaluronic acid, and 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride (local anesthetic can induce a positive reaction to anti-doping tests). In the case of known hypersensitivity to lidocaine and/or amide local anaesthetic agents, we recommend not use lidocaine-containing products and please refer to products without lidocaine. TEOSYAL PURESENSE KISS® and TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTRA DEEP exist also without lidocaine : TEOSYAL KISS® and TEOSYAL® ULTRA DEEP. They are class III medical device and are regulated health product bearing the CE marking (CE2797) under this regulation.
Local manifestations: inflammatory reactions (erythema, oedema, pain at the point of injection), haematomas, itching, temporary loss of sensitivity around the injected area, dyschromia, abscesses, indurations, nodules (possibly granulomas).
General manifestations: immediate hypersensitivity up to anaphylactic shock, migration of the implant.
Rare but serious adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment or blindness, skin necrosis and stroke.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist for more information.
Please refer to instructions for use. The product availability depends on registration, please contact your local distributor. Please inform the manufacturer TEOXANE of any side effects or any claim as soon as possible to the following address: email@example.com.
- Nigam PK, Nigam A. Botulinum toxin. Indian J Dermatol. 2010;55(1):8-14.
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL RHA® Brochure_500274-04
- Emre IE, Cakmak O. Ageing face, an overview – Aetiology, assessment and management. Otorhinolaryngol. 2013;6(3):160-6.
- Bass LS. Injectable filler techniques for facial rejuvenation, volumization, and augmentation. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015;23(4):479-88.
- Gutowski KA. Hyaluronic acid fillers: science and clinical uses. Clin Plast Surg. 2016;43(3):489-96.
- Coleman SR, Grover R. The anatomy of the aging face: volume loss and changes in 3-dimensional topography. Aesthet Surg J. 2006;26(1S):S4-9.
- Pao KY, Mancini R. Nonsurgical periocular rejuvenation: advanced cosmetic uses of neuromodulators and fillers. Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2014;25(5):461-9.
- Michaud T, Gassia V, Belhaouari L. Facial dynamics and emotional expressions in facial aging treatments. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;14(1):9-21.
- Gold MH. Use of hyaluronic acid fillers for the treatment of the aging face. Clin Interv Aging. 2007;2(3):369-76
- TEOXANE DoF 207414-E_ADV-TEOSYAL_UK.pdf (page 56, reference 3: TEOXANE International study 2017)
- Pontius AT, Chaiet SR, Williams EF, 3rd. Midface injectable fillers: have they replaced midface surgery? Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013;21(2):229-39.
- Luthra A. Shaping lips with fillers. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2015;8(3):139-42.
- Vanaman M, Fabi SG, Cox SE. Neck rejuvenation using a combination approach: our experience and a review of the literature. Dermatol Surg. 2016;42 Suppl 2:S94-S100.
- Braz A, Humphrey S, Weinkle S, Yee GJ, et al. Lower face: clinical anatomy and regional approaches with injectable fillers. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015;136(5 Suppl):235S-57S.
- Pierre S, Liew S, Bernardin A. Basics of dermal filler rheology. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41 Suppl 1:S120-6.
- Baspeyras M, et al. Clinical and biometrological efficacy of a hyaluronic acid-based mesotherapy product: a randomized controlled study. Arch Dermatol Res. 2013;305(8):673-82.
- Study Report TEOSYAL® PureSense Redensity [I]. Dr Knoll, Dr Vivier, Dr Carre, Dr Micheels. 2013.
- TEOXANE Data on File.Teosyal RHA® 1 Notice.
- TEOXANE Data on File.Teosyal RHA® 2 Notice.
- TEOXANE Data on File.Teosyal RHA® 3 Notice.
- TEOXANE Data on File.Teosyal RHA® 4 Notice.
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY 1 Notice
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY 2 Notice
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTRA DEEP Notice
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL PURESENSE KISS® Notice
- Post Market Survey (PMS) 2018; RHA range