Needs by area
Choose your area of concern
Face skin quality
Effects of ageing
Sun-damaged skin, loss of skin elasticity1,5
Dry, wrinkled, aged skin5
Expectations from aesthetic treatment
Skin thickening and restoration of younger-looking skin1,5
Hydration & tonicity4,5
Enhancing natural radiance4,5
Minimum side effects2,3
TEOSYAL PURSENSE REDENSITY 16
TEOSYAL® PURESENSE Redensity 1 is trademark of the firm TEOXANE SA. This product is a gel that contains hyaluronic acid, and 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride (local anesthetic can induce a positive reaction to anti-doping tests). In the case of known hypersensitivity to lidocaine and/or amide local anaesthetic agents, we recommend not use lidocaine-containing products and please refer to products without lidocaine. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE Redensity 1 is class III medical device and are regulated health product bearing the CE marking (CE2797) under this regulation.
Local manifestations: inflammatory reactions (erythema, oedema, pain at the point of injection), haematomas, itching, temporary loss of sensitivity around the injected area, dyschromia, abscesses, indurations, nodules (possibly granulomas).
General manifestations: immediate hypersensitivity up to anaphylactic shock, migration of the implant.
Rare but serious adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment or blindness, skin necrosis and stroke.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist for more information.
Please refer to instructions for use. The product availability depends on registration, please contact your local distributor. Please inform the manufacturer TEOXANE of any side effects or any claim as soon as possible to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bass LS. Injectable filler techniques for facial rejuvenation, volumization, and augmentation. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015;23(4):479-88.
- Gold MH. Use of hyaluronic acid fillers for the treatment of the aging face. Clin Interv Aging. 2007;2(3):369-76
- TEOXANE DoF 207414-E_ADV-TEOSYAL_UK.pdf (page 56, reference 3: TEOXANE International study 2017)
- Study Report TEOSYAL® PureSense Redensity [I]. Dr Knoll, Dr Vivier, Dr Carre, Dr Micheels. 2013.
- Baspeyras M, et al. Clinical and biometrological efficacy of a hyaluronic acid-based mesotherapy product: a randomized controlled study. Arch Dermatol Res. 2013;305(8):673-82.
- TEOXANE Data on File. TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY 1 Notice